Thursday, June 10, 2010

Drawing a Breath and Trivia Contest


I'm wiping my brow, even as I type, because I just now emailed revisions of a ms. back to my editor. Whew! I'm always glad when something's off my plate.

Over on my own Facebook and blogger pages I'm having a contest for ARCs of LADY ISABELLA'S SCANDALOUS MARRIAGE! I was thrilled that this book got a 4.5 Top Pick! review from Romantic Times, plus Mac Mackenzie earned a KISS award from the same reviewer (basically the terrific historical hero award).

So, for the next three weeks, I'm giving away an ARC a week. The first leg is already going, so either comment here or pop over to my blog http://www.jennifersromances.blogspot.com/ or my FB page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jennifer-AshleyAllyson-James/94603953921) and leave me an answer to the question. (I also have posted a link to the first chapter of Lady Isabella on the FB page.)

Week #1: What was the title of Jennifer Ashley's first published romance novel? (Hint, it was a Dorchester/Leisure book, and it's easily found on my website: http://www.jennifersromances.com).

The winner will be drawn Saturday, and I'll post another question Sunday. Three chances to win!

Other cool news about Lady Iz: It will be offered by Rhapsody in hardback. It's preorderable at the Rhapsody site (I've already bought a copy for my mother).

It's getting exciting during the LISM countdown (release date: July 6!) Please join in and have fun!

5 comments:

Joy Nash June 10, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

I've been really waiting for this one, Jenn!!!

Virginia June 11, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Love the cover of this one, can't wait to read it.

Her first book was Peril of the Heart 2002

lead[at]hotsheet[dot]com

Booklover1335 June 11, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

I've been anxious to read this one ever since I finished Ian's story :)

I believe the answer is Perils of the Heart (love the cover!)

Congrats!

Gillian Layne June 12, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

Perils of the Heart!

I predict Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage is going to fly off the shelves. Look at that gorgeous cover!

pams00 June 18, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Perils of the Heart is the answer.

I am anxiously awaiting this one as well. It sounds like such a great read!

Pam S
pams00@aol.com

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP