Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Joy's Countdown to Summer is going strong!

Hop over to my personal blog to check out my Countdown to Summer! This week's is dedicated to fantastic summer FOOD!

Just FYI, as of today:

Days 'till Memorial Day: 12

Days 'till A Little Light Magic: 13

Days 'till the Summer Solstice: 39

So far I've rhapsodized about soft ice cream, tomatoes, blueberries, and sweet corn. I've posted some great recipes, and my blog readers have posted more! Keep tuned for more great food this week...peaches, strawberries, iced tea and watermelon! Come over and share some of your favorite recipes.


Even with summer food on the brain, I haven't forgotten the BOYS OF SUMMER.

This week's hammering hunk is brought to you courtesy of Emily Bryan.

Somehow, Emily found a photo of Nick, my contractor hero from A Little Light Magic :-) Thanks, Emily!




Oh, and don't forget this week's giveaways, courtesy of the nice folks at Dorchester Publishing. Check my personal blog for contest rules:

  • A TASTE OF MAGIC by Tracy Madison
  • GOTCHA! by Christie Craig
  • SIREN'S SECRET by Trish Albright
  • THE MADNESS OF LORD IAN MACKENZIE by Jennifer Ashley
  • DEEP MAGIC by Joy Nash
See ya there!

Joy Nash
www.joynash.com



Coming May 26!

A Little Light Magic

Summer at the Jersey Shore has never been so hot!

0 comments:

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP